“On We Can Do Hard Things, my wife Abby Wambach, my sister Amanda Doyle, and I will do the only thing we’ve found that has ever made life easier: We will drop the fake and talk honestly about the hard. Each week we will bring our hard to you and we will ask you to bring your hard to us and we will do what we were all meant to do down here: Help each other carry the hard so we can all live a little bit lighter and braver, more free and less alone.” – We Can Do Hard Things Podcast
Check out some of the episodes below:
Glennon, Abby, and Amanda each share a No they are leaving behind – and a new Yes they’re bringing into their lives this year.
Glennon shares from the messy middle about her new diagnosis and what’s next for her recovery.
At the end of our first full year together, Glennon, Abby, and Amanda reflect on We Can Do Hard Things, this community, some of their favorite episodes, and they reshare the very first show:
1. The original idea for the podcast and how it’s evolved.
2. Glennon describes how an anxiety attack feels – and the 3 strategies that help her find calm.
3. Amanda shares some special “thank you” messages to Glennon, Abby, and the Pod Squad.
1. Why we should stop expecting people to forgive.
2. Rabbi Danya’s five step-by-step process for repairing a relationship.
3. What makes a good – and a terrible – apology.
4. What to do (and to not say) if you want to make amends and change.
5. Why repentance is a process that has nothing to do with the one who was hurt.